Click on for larger images
7339 E. Colonial Drive -
Orlando, Florida 32827
Located on the North side of the street next to Artesian Pools!
* Tommy Upton is the fourth owner in 55 years of
Yates Barber Shop...an Orlando tradition.
Mr Upton worked for the military for 18 1/2 years and his last duty station was in Kefvlik Iceland. He was the head barber
at the Orlando Naval Training Center for 10 years before the base closed. He
has a lot of experience. Remember how you used to go to a barber that really knew how to use clippers and do a great men's hair cut? Well, Mr Upton is the one.
He can cut any type of hair, any style, especially flat tops! He would like to invite you to come and see him....and when you do.....Home
this web site and get a dollar off your cut/style.
* Cookie has been with Yates for 22 years...good barber/hair dresser/
stylist...has a large following. Cookie is a lot of fun, works Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday and invites you to come and see her.
* Barbara Barbara is a very sweet lady, has been at Yates for 13 years and is very good with children. Young families
really like her services. She is a very good barber/stylist and an asset to Yates. She works Saturday through Wednesday.
* Mosses The Fade Man... has a good following. The young hip hop guys knows he knows the Fades. He has been at Yates for 9 years...very nice young man.
* Pam has been at Yates for 19 years...works 5 days a week
Tues. through Sat. She wants to invite
everyone to Yates for the best haircuts in Orlando. Pam is very good and has a very loyal
following. "Yates is a very nice clean place to work and the people are great..so come in and see me." She is a great asset to Yates.
* Joe (no pic) has been with Yates for 36 years. That speaks for itself.